DeepR Analytics is here to hire the best minds and create a world class team of engineers.
deepr analytics team
We firmly believe that our team is our real and only power. From the leaders to our highly skilled team of engineers, each and every member contributes towards the development and advancement of the company in multiple ways. Together, we are aiming at building an organization that is truly exceptional and highly profit oriented. Our team has the insight and understanding of trading technologies and software, low latency networking and scalable processing technologies. This gives us an edge over others and helps us in solving complex trading problems.
As a company, we focus on long term growth and advancement. There is a seismic shift currently in the financial markets towards algorithmic trading. DeepR Analytics with its innovative algorithms and robust trading platform is well equipped to take advantage of this shift. We believe the future of financial markets belongs to intelligent machines built around a highly scalable system.
.Net APPLICATION developer
Job ID: INDEL1003
About us: At DeepR Analytics, we are building a platform for US stock market traders. More details on the company and our vision are available at www.deepranalytics.com
Job description: We are looking for a talented GUI developer who will develop Windows desktop applications to present, analyze, and visualize finance and stock-market data. The application will query a SQL database, based on user specified filters and criteria. The data will be refreshed at specific intervals and in some case real time display of data will be required.
The candidate should have more than 5 years of extensive and demonstrable experience in at least one framework suitable for GUI development in Windows using .NET and should be able to independently design and develop professional looking GUI applications from scratch. Should have experience in troubleshooting GUI crashes or performance issues.
Should be experienced in compiling code using Visual Studio. Good knowledge of compiler and linker switches of Visual Studio compilers is highly desirable.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python is a must as the candidate will need to interact with a team of Python developers.
Should be able to deliver well-written and well-tested code with proper documentation in a timely manner.
Good knowledge of Git is a must.
Experience in developing multi-threaded applications is a big plus.
- Familiarity with web scraping and/or browser automation tools like Selenium will be nice to have.
Excellent verbal and written skills in English is a must. The candidate will need to regularly report on the work done through video conferences.
Willing to work in an evening shift (2:30 PM to 11 PM IST), Monday to Friday.
The job location is Noida or East Delhi.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their CV will be invited to an online coding challenge followed by (on good performance in the coding challenge) a behavioural interview.
C++ Software developer
Job ID: INDEL1004
About us: We're DeepR Analytics (www.deepranalytics.com), a company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits.
Job Description: We are looking for a disciplined professional C++ Developer. The C++ Software Developer will work on enhancement of existing trading transaction data and execution server application. The developer will design and implement solutions on user requirements basis.
- Developing and maintaining large-scale, high-performance, robust software for management of high velocity and real time market data
- Develop applications and software components to be reused across multiple products
- Designing, developing and optimization of algorithms for quality & performance optimized software development
- Contribute to architecture and technical design and implementation
- Developing and reviewing software requirements, designs, and test plans
- Documentation on existing and developing products
- A B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field
- 5+ years professional software development experience in C++
- Must have excellent Windows application development experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with large-scale, multi-threaded application development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concept and design
- Experience with network application development
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problem
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in an evening shift (2:30 PM to 11 PM IST) Monday to Friday.
- Skills in other languages - especially C# (.Net), Python, Cython - is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability for continuous learning, creativity, and problem solving
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical planning capabilities, as well as ability to prioritize
- UML design experience an asset
If you are a C++ developer, data scientist or network engineer and are excited to work with us in the future, please Contact us!